Hi Jay, how are you faring, and how’s engineering treating you? You know, final year has been taking so much of me, as we have lots of projects stacked on another lot to do in school, so dear brother, forgive me for not checking up on you all that while.
I spoke with mum over the phone yesterday and she told me
the things you are going through, how Dad was frustrated and how you are
getting so used to your space.
I understand how challenging these times may be, because I have seen how people in their personal and unfair orthodoxies regard holders of questions like yours.
It is not abnormal that you are feeling the way you feel, as a matter of
fact, there should come a time in a person’s life when they have questions
about the order of things. It is an index of a growing mind, and I am proud of
you.
I
love you. And Jay, I’ll like you to know that even with all these worries of
yours, Jesus does not see you the way people does. He loves you, regardless. He
is the answer to all the questions you have about Him.
We
have a three week holiday starting from next week, and I’ll be coming to your
school with a friend to pay you a visit. I’m praying for you.
Take
care, Jayden.
Your
Sister,
Eloise
Coker.
I woke around 4am today, feeling disturbed from a partial sleep. I switched on my data to check sports update, hoping that would at least, lighten me up. A mail immediately popped up on the notification bar. I rarely get mails, so I was surprised. It was Eloise, my sister.
I know I had emotions, but I am hardly one to show
it. The narrative changed, for as I was reading Eloise’s letter, my eyes welled
with tears that laid painful weights on my already shattering heart.
Eloise has always been one I knew I could confide in. She is skilled at dispensing the right words for the right moment, never castigates people, always ready to help. My own sister.
I could have told her my worries earlier, but I wasn’t sure how she would respond, because I believed everybody would respond the way my Dad did, the way my Mum did, the way Kelvin Carr did, the way my roommates did. My sister is different. And this message of hers, for the first time in two weeks or more, made me feel different.
And that made my morning. Diary, do you understand how much it means for only one person out of the entire universe to understand your worries? And when that person is your only sister? Totally lovely! I wanted this kind of love.

Awww
ReplyDeleteSiblings like Eloise😣❤
I know right. ♥️
DeleteHaving one person you can confide in, it's soothing...��
ReplyDeleteTotally lovely! ❤️
More inspiration TFO
You get it. Thank you very much. ♥️
DeleteSuperb!
ReplyDeleteThank youuu.
DeleteYou found one!!
ReplyDeleteYou have one, Your only sister, Eloise, I'm really happy right now.
I really love this Eloise Character.
I'm really glad for you, Jayden Coker.
Cheers to many more discovery.
Thank you for this, The Feranmi Oyedele. This really made me smile this morning, It warms my heart, I smile as I type this right now. Thank You! Oluwaferanmi.
Awww. Thank you very much. ♥️
DeleteI don't like your sister, Jayden. Even if she'd come to your aid, why so soon? Jayden was me, until your sister surfaced. What happens next? Jayden becomes who he used to be, and even better. No. No, please, make Jayden more confused. So, people like me could continue to relate.
ReplyDeleteDear one, God will send an Eloise your way soon, too. He doesn't want you confused.
DeleteStay blessed.
Gbas!
ReplyDeleteThanks for reading.
DeleteMay we have many Eloise with gracious words that lifts souls and give hope in their confusions
ReplyDeleteAmen. Amen.
DeleteThanks for reading.
Perfect������
ReplyDeleteOh Eloise!
Where my Eloise?
She's on her way.
DeleteSoothing words!
ReplyDeleteWhile I read this, I remembered Proverbs 16:24 Pleasant words are as a honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.
There is so much about having a person around who understands you. I'm glad it was even Eloise, his sister. What if another person might have understood him and yet had no better solution to what disturbed Jayden?
Thanks, Feranmi!
Oh! I was really going to stay silent but nahhhh, this got me! Thank God for His amazing help in human form at every point in time! Thank you, Feranmi for this, it's so amazing!
ReplyDelete